Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello my name is Devon and I'm an Altoholic

3 posters

Go down

Hello my name is Devon and I'm an Altoholic Empty Hello my name is Devon and I'm an Altoholic

Post  Vylance Tue May 27, 2008 12:35 pm

Hello, my char name is Devon a Priest of Mitra recently given the honor of class lead for fellow Priests. Thank you Keymaker and Hoodz for this opportunity to serve. I will do my best to meet or exceed the expectations. My forum / vent handle is Vylance... that name is usually my main, but more importantly it's reserved for melee classes and so my alt is Vylance the Cimmerian Barbarian.
I look foreward to getting to know everyone in game.
I've played (MMO's) EQ, EQ2, GW, WoW, VG, and PotBS. Many I didn't really care for but I spent 4 or 5 years on EQ and another 3 or 4 on WoW. In EQ I started / ran what became the #2 guild (Anguish) on the no rules PvP server (Sullon Zek). Since then, I would rather leave the duties of leadership up to someone else, but feel that my knowledge and disposition are well suited to a role as an officer. Particularly since one of the biggest problems I had running Anguish was finding good people to fill the officer slots with any sort of dediction and heart. I ended up doing the vast majority of the work myself, and for those that have never run a guild before - it IS work. Yea...I ramble...it's my character flaw. Have a good one

Vylance

Back to top Go down

Hello my name is Devon and I'm an Altoholic Empty Re: Hello my name is Devon and I'm an Altoholic

Post  keymaker Tue May 27, 2008 1:00 pm

sweet sweet glad to have ya
keymaker
keymaker
Scrub
Scrub

http://absolute.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Hello my name is Devon and I'm an Altoholic Empty sweet

Post  Borvo Tue May 27, 2008 4:06 pm

I played eq for 5 years to, i did coa too, but kinda piss me off when they lifted all the flag requirements and let all the newbs in. o well iam liking aoc better anyways .

Borvo

Back to top Go down

Hello my name is Devon and I'm an Altoholic Empty Re: Hello my name is Devon and I'm an Altoholic

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum