Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i found it pretty amusing

3 posters

Go down

i found it pretty amusing Empty i found it pretty amusing

Post  decado Fri May 30, 2008 2:23 pm

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=22635

check out all of mantastics replies, im not much of a forum junkie but i stumbled on this and it kept me entertained for probably a little to long.

"Mantastic and gay just dont jive together. I am completely supportive of the union of a man and a man or two women, just not Mantastic and another man. I am enough man for myself, I am a tall dark and handsome stallion that can only be ridden by a woman. If you would like to truly test my manliness may i suggest you introduce me to your woman? After meeting me she will more than likely proclaim my gayness, and we will go "shopping" every weekend. Since Mantastic is a nice man i will warn you beforehand, i greatly suggest you have her brush her teeth and gargle vigorously with listerene mouth wash after each of our day dates Surprised)

Mantastic and your woman = you kissing my children previous to their conception"

a little taste

decado

Back to top Go down

i found it pretty amusing Empty Re: i found it pretty amusing

Post  Vylance Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:43 am

i read a few pages and could not help but hate him... also you'll be interested to note that he is on our server - I saw him talking in OOC today. also I posted a reply letting him know how much i disliked him and am looking foreward to killing him.

Vylance

Back to top Go down

Post  simetra Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:16 am

I wanna see who is going to be gargling when I fatality him. However, I am now "LOFLing" whatever the hell that may be.

simetra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down