Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Glorydayking – Tempest of Set LvL 50

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Glorydayking – Tempest of Set LvL 50 Empty [Accepted] Glorydayking – Tempest of Set LvL 50

Post  glorydayking Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:15 am

Your Information:

Personal
:

Where do you live: Australia

Character Info:

In-game Character Name - Glorydayking

Race - Stygian

Class - Tempest of set

Professions - Mining, Woodcutting, Gems, Prospecting & Architecture

What other characters do you have – N/A but I have tried all classes till level 10

Do you plan to level any alt to Level 80 - Guardian

What is your guild history – First MMO, but I have a long history with brotherhoodofhelmes in Command and conquer a RTS game, I work with them in constructing tactics and playing in clanwars we made it to top 10 at one stage and remain ion the top 100 for the 1v1 ladders.

Approximate playtimes – Full-time University Student (studying human resource management, Third year student [final year]) Play time can vary, but since im so addicted about 4-6 hours a day, and sometimes longer on breaks

Raiding Questions(Will be updated for level 80 raiding)

Can you use ventrilo? - yes

Do you have a mic and talk on ventrilo? – I do have a mic but I don’t talk often but I can listen I prefer to type

PvP Status-

As raiders we will of course be interested in the pvp portion of the game as well. (We also have pvp rules that need to be followed such as paying attention to allies and spawn camping.)

Will you be interested in the pvp minigames at 80? – Highly, also looking forward to city guild wars

If you see a guildy getting ganked, you would? - Kill the ganker, but I usually do it when I see high level picking on low levels as well (unless its from the same guild)

Resolve issues with hugs or swords? – Giant lighting bolts and stuns

Recommendations
:

Who in Absolute knows you? Not anyone close, but I have worked with and helped other guild members on occasions

Who in Absolute do you have past beefs with? N/A

Last but not least:

What do you want to get out of Absolute? A competitive and organized guild experience

What do you have to offer Absolute? Management skills (lol), enthusiasm, and all of crafting items once I reach 80, plus I will be willing to change skills and feats to suit the needs of the guilds and will actively participate in guild raids

How can we contact you? Generally through the game, vent or msn which will only be provided to those close to me or guild leaders (which ask for it)

glorydayking

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Glorydayking – Tempest of Set LvL 50 Empty Re: [Accepted] Glorydayking – Tempest of Set LvL 50

Post  keymaker Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:48 pm

Welcome to Absolute, i tried Pming you in game, but just send any officers a tell and we will get ya in.
keymaker
keymaker
Scrub
Scrub

http://absolute.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down