Absolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Hard - 51 Barbarian

Go down

[Accepted] Hard - 51 Barbarian Empty [Accepted] Hard - 51 Barbarian

Post  powerslave7 Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:39 pm

Your Information:
Personal:

Age? 19

Where do you live? California during the summers and Arizona during the rest of the year.

Character Info:

In-game Character Name - Hard

Race - Aquilonian

Class - Barbarian

Professions - Weaponsmithing and Undecided

What other characters do you have? No
Do you plan to level any alt to Level 80? possibly but not anytime soon
What is your guild history? (The more you can share with us the better)- I really haven't been in any serious guilds, I helped Skullz get their member count so they could get things rolling but that was temporary.

Approximate playtimes - 5 to 12 during the work week, and about 8 a.m. till 3 a.m on weekends this is pacific time

Raiding Questions
(Will be updated for level 80 raiding)
Can you use ventrilo? - yes

Do you have a mic and talk on ventrilo? - yes

PvP Status-
As raiders we will of course be interested in the pvp portion of the game as well. (We also have pvp rules that need to be followed such as paying attention to allies and spawn camping.)
Will you be interested in the pvp minigames at 80? - yes
If you see a guildy getting ganked, you would? - annihilate whoever is doing so, no questions
Resolve issues with hugs or swords? - swords, hugs are for pussies

Recommendations:

Who in Absolute knows you? nobody really, I have grouped with a few of your guys but nobody enough to develope any sort of relationship

Who in Absolute do you have past beefs with? nobody

Last but not least:

What do you want to get out of Absolute? I want a group of competitive people who will, well string to be the best. I want to dominate pvp and raiding is a plus also. It goes hand in hand. Competence is always a plus and out of all the guilds I have grouped with, seems like you guys know what your doing the best.

What do you have to offer Absolute? I will be the best barbarian on the server atleast in a pvp sense. This is not an attempt at bragging, it is a fact. I will be and as for raids I will be on time every time expected.

How can we contact you? either by email - fireenzyme555@yahoo.com or ingame under the name Hard.

powerslave7

Back to top Go down